Saturday, May 05, 2007

Thank you

Its been a busy week since last weekend's ArtWalk, and even though now I have even more good stuff to write about (without having caught up from before Artwalk, I just want to say one thing: Thank you.

Thanks to eveyone who came out to Little Italy last weekend and checked out my booth, checked out what what I was doing, and specially to those who gave feedback, ideas, comments, and honest reactions. I have been energised this week from your energetic and overwhelmingly positive feedback-- and I am incredibly grateful to you all.

For those who didn't make it this year, and for those who might have wanted a picture but didn't have a camera, below is a picture of me working on one of my new fine art paintings for my agent Tom Pergola:



This picture is courtesy of the lovely Sylvia, my "photographer of the day" on Sunday--thanks, Sylvia!!

No comments: