Monday, January 05, 2009

Finally a good picture of Currant on this blog.

Not just a good picture, a fabulous one. My many thanks to photographer and journalist Ramona D'Viola who took this terrific picture for San Diego Home and Garden AND gave me permission to share with you on this page.

Currant restaurant in downtown San Diego's Sofia Hotel


Part of what's great about this shot for me is that it shows all three interior components that I designed & produced over the summer of 2007 for Currant in one gorgeous and compelling photograph. Thanks, Ramona!

In the next post I'll mark up copy to show exactly what I did for designer Diane Roberts on Currant at the Sofia Hotel in downtown San Diego.

(If you've followed any of the Twitter posts I've been playing with since I got my iPhone, you know I've become a huge fan of this place for both food and mood, so if you have the chance, check it out.

No comments: