Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pirate Mural Preview

I've been processing pics and video from many cool projects of 2007 while finishing up materials for the new school year at the San Diego Finishing School. I'm new at this video thing so the next three projects I'm working on are taking more time to edit as I get more involved and experienced with fundamentals.

I just got a nice email about the project I'm closest to finishing, a pirate themed mural framed by some good old fashioned scenic art style rock painting and faux wood grain. This project is special for a few reasons, but one I want to point out here in that it is both focal point (the mural) and backdrop (the faux rock painting) for the client's collection of pirate themed memorabilia.

I'm not satisfied with the video yet, but here's a preview picture from my camera:



Here's the email:
Thanx again for stopping by...It cleaned up with water and sponge... You may quote this as a ref. if you like. Good luck with your new born on the way!

As for testimonial:
John is very knowlegable and talented in his craft. He was very cooperative through out the design stages to the finished work of art. He cares about the quality of his work. We got what we asked for and we recomend John as your artist.

Ron and Mary


Even more cool, here is YouTube post Ron made of the pirate mural developing as I'm actually working. (I will post my mural video here as soon as finished.)Check it out:

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Wall Murals are Eye Catching. The size alone of a wall graphic trumps the ordinary graphic, and make your images really pop. They demand attention from your customers-old and new. picture murals on walls