Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Announcing New Media marketing classes for artists in May!

I posted info on the first classes I'm offering for professional artists this pring and the reborn San Diego Finishing School.

I'm excited to share with fellow working artists what I've learned and tested in using the various "New Media" marketing and self-publishing tools available online to sustain my business.

Serious about developing your small business (even if you're not an artist) using all the free powerful tools online, but not sure how to make sense of it all? This class is for you! Check out the details at San Diego Finishing School, two sessions scheduled in May, Tuesday May 12 6-9pm and Saturday May 23 9-12am.

Questions about what I'm teaching? Let me know with a comment, email or phone call 619. 654. 6208.

No comments: