Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rachael McDaniels at SDSU School of Art tonight


I've been busier than expected this week with many different projects coming to fruition some new and unexpected and most welcome, too!

I'm creating this post for artist Rachael McDaniels, who I had the pleasure of meeting at ArtWalk, and whose initial presentation and smart follow through as an artist representing herself.

When I finally saw images of her work in my email, I made a note to share them, and news of Rachael's graduation installation, with you.

THIS SHOW OPENS TONIGHT, details below.

(sorry for the late notice, when someone decides to fund my personal assistant, please email me here!)

Timescapes
an Art Installation by Rachael McDaniel

Timescapes is an exploration of human and environmental transience. Extreme Landscapes, Scientific Imagery and other Curious Illustrations of Time created with Painting, Photography, Lithographic Prints, Found Objects, and Book Art will be on display.

Come to the Artist's Opening
Thursday May 21st 7pm-9pm

Or to the Commencement Show
Saturday May 23rd 4pm-6pm

School of Art at SDSU
Rm. 418

See http://art.sdsu.edu/school_information/
For Maps and Parking




No comments: