Sunday, May 03, 2009

New Classes, Testimonial at San Diego Finishing School

Recovering from ArtWalk, getting ready to launch the next show at The Frame Maker, and launching new classes and artist services programs at the revived San Diego Finishing School this coming week-- exciting times!

I will publish class schedule on both sites and must say I'm really looking forward to sharing new marketing information and strategies with artists looking to improve their business models, practices and sales.

Even though I haven't been "officially" teaching, I've been able to try ideas and new media strategies out with my wife Heather's custom jewelry business here in San Diego, the Business of Art mentoring project with Jessica Siemens that I set up with ArtWalk, and with the artists I've been privileged to work with at The Frame Maker over the last few months.

In fact one of the reasons I'm stoked today about what's coming up next is the great testimonial I got today from San Diego glass artist Lea de Wit about our work together that I published on the SDFS site-- check out one artists' version of why it works to work with me on your business and marketing skills.

No comments: