Thursday, April 23, 2009

Introducing San Diego Artist Services

This project started coming to life at The Frame Maker, where I've been seeking new ways to develop sustainable work and cash flow, a concern central to many small business these days.

As an artist, I have always sought to find service providers who understood my business as well as I did, but rarely have I ever been able to find more than a couple of people at a time to create a cohesive working unit.

Now in San Diego I am blessed with four savvy business partners in the art services field to create an expert service network for professional artists, called San Diego Artist Services.

The first collaborative fruit of us working together is the new show at The Frame Maker and the cool booth spaces we've created this weekend for southern California's largest outdoor art gallery, Mission Federal ArtWalk.

I've posted a few development details on The Frame Maker blogs, but here is the first look of my overview of the San Diego Artist Services project as a private sector economic stimulus action that dovetails nicely with our green objectives by acting locally to serve the community we love in a stressful time.

This is actually a detail of one of the print graphics I prepared for The Frame Maker booth this weekend that's been printed beautifully by Peter Moebius, Mike Miller and the team at Moebius Color, one of our collaborators on the project:

No comments: